This is such a quick dessert. My partner loves cinnamon so this one is for him. This can be doubled or tripled quite easily. I think these would be great steamed in your steaming attachment in little silicone moulds.
1 minute Cinnamon Cup Cake
A quick dessert when you need desser ASAP. This is enough for two tea cups or one large mug.
- 85g self raising flour
- 85g milk
- 30g olive oil
- 40g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste
- Vanilla bean paste
- Place all ingredients into the bowl.
- Blitz for 10 secs speed 4.
- Pour into a tea cup. Fill to halfway.
- Please note: This is enough for two tea cups or one large mug.
- Microwave on medium for 1 minute. If it feels too soft in the centre continue to cook for an additional 10 seconds.
- Serve with ice cream or custard.
- For something different place some chopped apple or banana through the mixture.
- This can sometimes feel “rubbery”. If this happens cook it for a little less time. You may have to trial and error this recipe for your particular microwave as they vary so much.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/