I use this recipe quite a bit when I need a large amount of cookies for gifts or an event. I used the Thermomix condensed milk and I reduce the sugar to ½ cup. I only cream the butter and sugar then add the condensed milk in the Thermomix. I then pour the wet ingredients in a big bowl with the flour and mix by hand.
The dough freezes really well so I often only make a dozen at a time and freeze the remainder in logs. In the picture shown I have cinnamon cookies, choc chip cookies and hundreds and thousand cookies.
Other fillings could be:
- Mashed banana and cinnamon
- Sultanas and cornflakes
- Sultana and flaxseed
- Make a well in cookie and place jam in well
- Lemon zest and poppy seed
- White chocolate and cranberry
- White chocolate and macadamia
- Sandwich together with Thermomix nutella or peanut butter
- Dip one end in melted chocolate
- Dried apricot and coconut
The options are endless.
Original recipe can be found at Stay At Home Mum website.