My kiddies love anything in ball form. These are a delicious lunchbox treat or snack that takes 5 minutes to whip up if that! I so love quick and easy recipes. These have all the flavours of a apple and peach pie – apples, peaches, coconut and cinnamon. The toasted seeds and oats add a lovely flavour too.
I use store bought dried fruit for these from a local fruit and nut shop but you can certainly semi dry your own in a dehydrator. You want them to still have some moisture.
I used my own homemade granola/muesli in these balls. I suggest using one that is full or toasted oats, seeds, coconut and cinnamon. That is what will give your balls a great flavour.
My granola/muesli recipes can be found below:
- Apple Cinnamon Granola
- Apricot and Coconut Granola
- Fruit and Nut Granola
- Honey Nut Granola
- Maple Cinnamon Granola
- Strawberry Apple Granola
- Caramalised Buckini Granola
My other ball recipes:
- Apricot Balls
- Caramello Balls
- Chocmallow Balls
- Mars Bar Balls
- Milo Balls
- Mini Fruit Balls
- Raspberry Filled Chocolate Balls
- Tropical Fruit Balls
Love this recipe? Don’t forget you can subscribe to my daily recipe newsletter and never miss a newly posted recipe just as great as this one! Or join up to our monthly one for all the latest TRTLMT news. Subscribe to my newsletter here.
- 100g dried apple rings
- 100g dried peaches, or another dried fruit of preference
- 100g toasted muesli of choice, preferably one with strong cinnamon flavours
- Desiccated coconut to roll in
- Place everything in to your tmx.
- Blitz on speed 10 for 1 minute.
- If you do not have a tmx, simply process in a food processor on high for 1 minute or until crumbly and when pressed together holds its shape.
- Roll into 20 balls and roll in desiccated coconut to coat.
- Keep in the fridge for 5-7 days or freeze. Best served fresh though.