My brother in law in coming over tonight for dinner which means I get to make a yummy dessert!!!
My other cheesecakes:
- Chewy Caramel Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Choc Honeycomb Cheesecake
- Choc Peppermint Cheesecake
- Cookies & Cream Cheesecake
- Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- Golden Gaytime Baked Cheesecake
- Jelly Cheesecake
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Toblerone Cheesecake
- 250g Tim Tam biscuits, broken in half for the base
- 90g cold butter, cubed
- 500g cream cheese blocks, cubed
- 50g thickened cream
- 50g sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 packet chewy caramel Tim Tams, roughly chopped for filling
- 1 packet Tim Tams of choice for topping, optional
- Into bowl add roughly broken up biscuits. Blitz on speed 9 until fine.
- Add cold butter. Blitz on speed 6 for 20-30 secs until a soft dough forms.
- Press this into a springform tin. I line my tin with baking paper for easy removal. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese to bowl. Blitz on speed 7 for 45 secs. Scrape down.
- Add vanilla and sugar. Blitz on speed 4 for 1 minute. Scrape down.
- Add cream and blitz on speed 4 for 1 minute or until creamy and smooth.
- Stir through the caramel Tim Tams on speed 4 until mixed through.
- Pour mixture over the biscuit base
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. It sets quicker than a lot of my other cheesecakes.
- Just before serving sprinkle the extra chopped Tim Tams over the top.
- Use a warm knife to cut cheesecake (run it under hot water).
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.