Does anyone know Jupiter Bars? They are a yummy chewy caramel peanut bar that I’m addicted to when I can find them. These are quite similar.
I’m going to be honest and say this was much easier to do by hand using a microwave to melt and wooden spoon and bowl to mix but I’m going to give you the tmx instructions below.
These are a yummy little treat and keep well in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Chewy Peanut Bars
A delicious no bake chewy peanut and rice bubble bar.
- 2.5 cups of rice bubbles
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- 230g good quality peanut butter
- 40g brown sugar
- 175g honey
- Place honey, sugar and peanut butter into bowl.
- Cook speed 3, 90 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Add nuts and rice bubbles.
- Blitz on reverse, speed 2 until mixed well (You may find you prefer to just put the rice bubbles in a bowl, pour over liquid and mix by hand.)
- Place into a lined slice tin. Smooth the top with your tmx measuring cup.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into pieces or bars.
- Keep in an airtight container and in the pantry for up to 1-2 weeks.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/