Well I thought I’d try my hand at chia pudding at last. I was hoping the kiddies would love it and take it in their lunchbox. Fail! They were far from impressed.
I don’t eat breakfast often so I was hoping this might be a good breakfast option for me. I think I still need to get my head around it. The taste is yummy with the addition of raspberries but I feel like I’m eating slug eggs or similar! I’ll get use to it though and will try blitzing my seeds first next time. It tastes yummy. That’s what counts.
This is a thick set pudding. I don’t like it liquidy.
Chocolate Honey Chia Pudding
Great for breakfast or the lunchbox!
- 500g milk of choice, I used cows
- 2 tablespoons cocoa/cocao, more or less depending on your brand and intensity
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Combine everything in the bowl and blitz on speed 4 until combined. Ensure the cocoa and honey are well combined.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Place into the fridge.
- After 45 mins give the mix a stir.
- I then let mine sit for 6 hours or overnight before eating.
- This makes 4 small serves.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/