Dukkah is a mix of nuts or seeds and other flavourings, usually spices, of choice. This is great to sprinkle on top of ice cream, cheesecakes, cakes or in biscuits. Even cubes of banana bread or plain cake dipped into dukkah is delicious. Fruit dipped in melted chocolate and dukkah is deeeeeelicious! So many different uses.
This makes a great Christmas gift packaged in jars with a tag.
- 300g whole almonds
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 50g shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 6 for 8-10 seconds.
- This can be as fine or coarse as you like it.
- This recipe can be tripled. Increase blitzing time.
- Don't have a tmx? Simple process on high in a food processor until desired consistency is achieved.