These are far too easy!
They make great Christmas or Easter gifts packaged up but are also great to keep in the fridge in a nice bowl for when unexpected guests pop in.
*** IF YOU LIVE IN HOT CLIMATES I SUGGEST MAKING THESE WITHOUT THE OIL. STORE IN FRIDGE UNTIL NEEDED ***
- 300g good quality milk or dark cooking chocolate
- 10g coconut oil
- 60g toasted desiccated coconut
- Place chocolate and coconut oil into bowl.
- Melt at 50 degrees, speed 3 for 2.5 minutes or until melted.
- Add coconut.
- Mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
- Pour or spoon into moulds. Shake moulds to remove air pockets and to smooth the top of the chocolate.