Combine with some olive oil for a yummy marinade or use as a meat rub. This reminds me a little of souvlaki flavours.
Sorry for the mix match of using grams and spoon measurements. Some were hard to get a weight.
TRTLMT Garlic Seasoning
This makes 3/4 of a cup of mix approximately. I only used 1 1/2 tablespoons for two steaks for example.
- 20g dried garlic granules
- 20g dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tabs black peppercorns
- 1 teas chilli flakes
- 1/2 tabs mustard seeds
- 1/2 tabs dried parsley
- 1 tabs salt, freshly cracked from grinder
- 1 tabs dried rosemary
- 1 tabs coriander seeds
- 1/2 tabs paprika
- Place peppercorns and coriander seeds into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 10 for 40 seconds.
- Add chilli and mustard seeds.
- Blitz on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz in speed 6 for 10 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container or jar.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/