A massive hit! Great to bring along to BBQs or as a dessert when guests pop over for dinner.
You can vary the falour of the jelly used for the topping.
My other cheesecakes:
- Choc Honeycomb Cheesecake
- Choc Peppermint Cheesecake
- Cookies & Cream Cheesecake
- Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- Jelly Cheesecake
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Toblerone Cheesecake
Original recipe that I’ve tweaked.
- 250g scotch finger biscuits
- 80g cold butter, cubed
- 500g cream cheese blocks, softened
- 1 packet of Lemon Jelly crystals
- ½ cup of boiling water
- 1 packet of Raspberry Jelly crystals
- Add the lemon jelly crystals and boiling water. Stir well and let cool.
- Make up the raspberry jelly according to packet directions. Set aside.
- Into bowl add roughly broken up scotch fingers. Blitz on speed 9 for 10 secs.
- Add cold butter. Blitz on speed 8 for 30-45 secs until a soft dough forms.
- Press this into a springform tin. I line my tin with baking paper for easy removal. Set aside.
- Wash the bowl out.
- Add cream cheese and cooled lemon jelly. Turbo 5 times. Scrape down. Blitz on speed 9 for 30 secs.
- Scrape down and blitz on speed 6 for 45-60 seconds until smooth and creamy in consistency.
- Poor mix over the base and place into refrigerator to set.
- Once the raspberry jelly has cooled down and the cheesecake filling has set slightly (about 30 minutes or so), pour over the raspberry jelly.
- Place into the refrigerator to set. Approximately 4-6 hours but overnight for best results.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/