I recently bought a drink mix that tasted delicious but wasn’t the most cost effective option and full of things I’ve never heard of before. Goodness me it was delicious though!
I thought I’d create something similar. It doesn’t taste exactly the same but is yummy and refreshing after a hot day. This has become an almost daily after school and lunchbox treat.
A little vodka added to it wouldn’t go astray too for the adults!
This is really something that varies depending on your tastes and consistency preferences but below is how we do it.
- Flesh from one large juicy mango
- 2-3 cups of ice, more or less depending on your preferred consistency
- 1 tmx mc mango nectar, optional
- Water to thin it to desired consistency
- Place everything into tmx bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 15-20 seconds. You want all the ice broken down in to shaved ice. Blitz until this achieved.
- Use water to thin your Slushies to your preferred consistency. I usually add 1 tmx mc worth depending on how juicy the mango is and size. More ice will thicken it up.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/