Originally posted to our Facebook page 17th November 2013.
These are super easy and a fun cooking experience for kiddies! My boys had lots of fun helping me make these.
- 250g shortbread biscuits, broken in half
- 50g milo
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 teas vanilla bean paste
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- Sprinkles/coconut to roll them in.
- Place biscuits into tmx bowl. Blitz on speed 9 for 10 secs. They can be as coarse or fine as you like.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blitz on speed 3 for 10 secs. Scrape down. Repeat.
- Leave it to rest for 30 minutes to harden slightly.
- Roll into 24 small balls and roll in sprinkles or coconut.
- I store them in the fridge but serve at room temperature.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/