We love Chicken Kievs here. These Mini Chicken Kiev Bites are a twist on these. These are a delicious bite size chicken kiev perfect for parties or events when finger food in on the menu.
I cook these Mini Chicken Kiev Bites in the Airfryer and they are so moist inside but delicious and crunchy on the outside. This is my favourite way to cook them. Instructions are given for shallow frying and oven also.
Dont have a tmx? Simply use your food processor on speed high in place of the tmx.
Similar recipes you may like:
- Cheese and Broccoli Filled Chicken “Duets”
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chicken and Quinoa Patties
- Chicken Broccoli Nuggets
- Chicken Fingers
- Chicken Dippers with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Coconut Chicken Strips
- Honey Mustard Chicken Bites
- Krispy Fried Chicken
- Parmesan Garlic Chicken Strips
- Popcorn Chicken
Love this recipe? Subscribe to our daily recipe newsletter and never miss a newly posted recipe just as great as this one! Or join up to our monthly one for all the latest TRTLMT news. Subscribe to my newsletter here.
- 120g unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 sprigs of parsley
- Salt to taste
- 3 slices day old bread, I like to use Turkish bread for a really nice crunch
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp dried garlic powder, optional
- 600g chicken breast of thigh, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, a pinch of each
- Add garlic and parsley to bowl. Blitz on speed 9 for 10 secs.
- Scrape down sides.
- Add cubed butter and salt. Blitz on speed 10 for 25 secs.
- Place on baking paper and roll into 16 small balls about the size of a marble.
- Place into fridge.
- Any remaining butter can be frozen.
- No need to clean the bowl from the butter.
- Place everything into bowl and blitz for 10-15 secs/speed 7.
- Any leftover unused breadcrumbs (that haven't touched chicken) can be frozen.
- No need to clean bowl after crumbs.
- Place chicken and seasonings into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
- Shape a small amount of chicken around each ball of butter. Ensure the ball is completely covered in chicken mince.
- Roll into breadcrumbs.
- Cooking in the airfryer: Drizzle each ball with a little olive oil. Cook for 12 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Cooking in the oven: Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Shallow fry: Cook over medium to hot heat in 1cm of oil, turning often, for 4 minutes each side or until cooked.