For more jams and spreads:
- Strawberry and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Sugar Free Wild Berry and Chia Jam
- Thick Set Raspberry Jam:
- My take on Peanut Spread (not suitable for nut free schools)
- Mixed Berry Jam
Mixed Berry Jam
- 500g berries of choice
- 300g jam setting sugar
- Squeeze of vanilla bean paste, to taste
- Put all of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Place steamer basket on top of the secured lid. This avoids any splatters but still lets steam escape.
- Cook for 20 mins, speed 2, 100 degrees.
- If you put more sugar in the thicker it becomes.
- The longer you cook the thicker it becomes.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/