Everyone has their own version of playdough. This is mine. Am I saying its the best out there? Absolutely not. It’s just the one I’ve been making for years.
No Cook Playdough
- 300g flour
- 220g salt
- 250g water
- 30g oil
- Colouring added to the water (or you can colour separately by hand after its kneaded)
- Add everything to the bowl.
- Blitz on speed 7 until just combined.
- Knead for two minutes.
- If its too dry to your liking just add a little bit of water at a time to reach your desired consistency. If its too wet for your liking add a little more flour. I find playdough texture is a very personal thing.
- Store in a container in the fridge.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/