This was a last minute dinner the other night. I needed something easy that I could do one handed whilst juggling a cranky baby. The kiddies loved them.
I used unflavoured 2 min noodle cakes you find in the asian section of the supermarket. You can use 2 minute noodles instead, with or without the flavour sachet.
Great for the lunchbox served cold too!
Noodle and Veggie Frittatas
A quick 15 minute dinner that kiddies are sure to enjoy!
- 2 x 2 min noodle cakes, or equivalent in other noodles/zoodles
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 10 small baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 40g grated cheese
- 1/2 tabs stock powder
- Pepper, to taste
- Place noodles into rice basket. Put into place in tmx bowl.
- Pour over 500mls hot water.
- Cook at 100 degrees, speed 2 for 5 minutes.
- Drain water and set noodles aside.
- Place capsicum, zucchini, spinach, garlic and onion into bowl. Blitz on speed 7 for 4-5 secs until chopped. Add noodles and remaining ingredients. Blitz on reverse, speed 3 until just combined.
- I cooked these in my pie maker. You can cook in a greased muffin tin in the oven however until set. In my pie maker these took 8 mins.
- Mixture made 8 pie maker sized frittatas.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/