Not the healthiest of breakfasts but a yummy treat for Christmas morning. I serve these without any toppings and just fresh fruit. Strawberries work well. For a little indulgence add some whipped cream. The kiddies love these. Due to the nutella, they are a little denser than regular pancakes I find.
Some pancake/pikelet inspiration:
- Banana Honey Pikelets
- Cinnamon Oat Pancakes
- Cinnamon Scroll Pancakes
- Nutella Pancakes
- Oven Pancake Bites with Honey and Cinnamon
- Nutella Pancakes2014-05-08 00:22:09Yields 10Prep Time5 minCook Time10 minTotal Time15 minPrep Time5 minCook Time10 minTotal Time15 minIngredients
- 150g self-raising flour
- 30g sugar
- 1 teas vanilla bean paste
- 50g nutella
- 250mls milk
- 1 egg
- Place everything into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 5 until combined.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, melt a little coconut oil or butter and fry small dallops of the mixture. Once bubbles appear on the surface it's time to flip them over. They will only take 30 seconds on this side.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/
- If your mix is too dry for your liking add some more milk to it.