Yum yum yum! I finally had success with this one.
This is a small batch of fudge. I set mine in a loaf tin. If you are wanting a bigger batch you can double it.
- Pulp from two passionfruit or 1-2 tablespoons of tinned passionfruit
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 375g white cooking chocolate.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate in tmx bowl at 50 degrees, speed 3 until melted. You will need to scrape the sides down a few times to ensure everything is melted.
- Add condensed milk and blitz for 45 seconds to 1 minute on speed 4.
- Pour into tin.
- Spoon pulp over the fudge. Using a skewer swirl the fudge and pulp together. Try not to mix the two completely. You just want a slight swirl.
- Set in fridge for several hours of overnight. The top may be slightly sticky but the remainder will be set firm.
- Use a hot knife to cut.
- I would gift this in a single layer in a gift box.
- Occasionally the white chocolate can separate when making this depending on brand. If this occurs remove the excess fat and roll into fudge balls and coat in additional chooclate. Never throw it out! Yum.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/