Originally posted to our Facebook page 6th December 2013.
I have been trying to find a way to use up the abundance of peanut butter cups that we have here (thank you Costco!).
We are heading to my brother in laws house for dinner tomorrow so I have made these for him. Hope he likes them!
- 250g shortbread biscuits, broken up
- 20g cocoa powder
- 180g sweetened condensed milk
- 10 mini peanut butter cups
- Melted white chocolate for drizzling
- Place biscuits into tmx bowl. Blitz on speed 7 until desired consistency. These can be as fine or coarse as you like.
- Add cocoa and blitz on speed 5 for 6 seconds.
- Add condensed milk and blitz on speed 4 until a dough forms.
- I was able to roll straight away but if you find the shapes collapse slightly, refrigerate it for 15 mins or so.
- Get a small piece of "dough", flatten slightly and place a peanut butter cup in the middle and mould the dough around it. Roll into a smooth ball shape. This will make approximately 10 balls.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top or roll in sprinkles of choice.
- I keep mine in the fridge.