Originally posted to our Facebook page 7th December 2013.
Another recipe to use up the excess peanut butter cups I have here. Fudge!!!
This is a small batch of fudge. I set mine in a loaf tin. If you are wanting a bigger batch you can double it.
Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 375g white cooking chocolate.
- 8 mini peanut butter cups, chopped roughly
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate in tmx bowl at 50 degrees, speed 3 until melted. You will need to scrape the sides down a few times to ensure everything is melted.
- Add condensed milk and blitz for 45 seconds to 1 minute on speed 4.
- Pour half into tin.
- Scatter chopped peanut butter cups over the fudge.
- Pour the remaining fudge mix over the top and smooth out.
- Set in fridge for several hours of overnight.
- Use a hot knife to cut.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/