I came across this recipe the other day and thought I would give them a whirl as my oldest son loooooves Peanut Butter. Ive adapted it slightly to suit our tastes.
Thermo mixer peanut butter works a treat in these. My take on peanut spread recipe can be found here.
- 100g oats
- 30g choc chips of choice or sultanas
- 80g flaxseed meal
- 80g peanut butter
- 100g honey
- 1 tea vanilla bean paste
- Place everything into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 5 until combined. I blitzed mine a little smoother for the kiddies. You can make it a more coarse mixture of desired.
- If you find your mixture a little dry add a little extra honey.
- Roll into balls and keep in the fridge for up to one week.