Everyone has their own version of this. This is my quick version using store bought butter. You can use tmx made butter of course.
Vary the herbs used to suit what you have. Dried or fresh is fine.
I always have some of this in the freezer ready to go for kievs, pull aparts, garlic bread and sauces to name a few.
Quick Herb and Garlic Butter
A quick and easy butter to have on hand in the freezer for a simple garlic bread or pull apart.
- 150g unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon dried garlic granules (I find this gives it a better taste to raw fresh garlic)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 tabs chives
- 1 teas oregano
- 1 teas thyme
- Salt, to taste
- Place everything into bowl.
- Blend on speed 7 until combined and herbs broken down if using fresh.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/