Shredded chicken is so popular in our house and something we always have in the freezer. I thought Id give beef a whirl.
I’ve used my TRTLMT garlic seasoning to season this but you could anything you like. Use any marinade or spice blend you like.
Use this beef in:
- Sandwiches and bread rolls
- Pizza pockets
- Fried rice
Shredded Garlic Beef
A great sandwich filler.
- 2 steaks, I used thin blade steak
- 1 1/2 tabs TRTLMT garlic seasoning
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 20g oil
- Cut steak into strips.
- Coat in 10g of oil and the seasoning.
- Leave for several hours if possible. You can use it immediately however if short on time.
- When ready to cook, place onion into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 6 for a few seconds.
- Add oil. Cook for 5 minutes, speed 2 at 100 degrees.
- Add beef strips.
- Cook at 100 degrees, reverse, softest speed for 10 minutes.
- You may need to cook slightly longer depending on the size of your steak.
- Once done blitz on reverse speed 6 for approximately 4 seconds. Watch it closely so it doesn't turn into paste.
- You can cook in a frying pan for a crispier seasoning. I prefer frying pan to be honest then shred using my tmx.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/