Lunch is served!
- 450g lukewarm water
- 750g bakers flour
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 teaspoons of bread improver, optional
- 150g sun dried tomato pesto
- Basil leaves
- 100–200g mozzarella cheese.
- Add the ingredients in this order: water, yeast, flour, improver and salt.
- Blitz on speed 7 for 10 seconds to roughly combine.
- Lock lid and use the kneading function for 6 mins.
- Remove dough and place into a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with cling film and place into a warm spot. I use the front seat of my car or a warmed oven.
- Leave this to rise for approximately an hour or until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray a loaf tin with olive oil.
- Roll the risen dough out into a large rectangle approximately 1cm thickness.
- Top with filling ingredients.
- Cut it horizontally and vertically with your tmx spatula until you have lots of squares. Make sure the squares are no bigger then the width and height of your loaf tin as much as possible.
- Pile the squares on top of each other in lots of 3 or 4. Place the lots into the tin side by side lengthways, leaving a little room between each.
- Let it rise again for 15 minutes in the tin then pop into the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Bread improver is optional however will help ensure your loaf is nice and soft.
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.