Originally posted to our Facebook page 12th November 2013.
This has been my go to recipe for as long as I can remember. I love Turkish Delight a little too much!!!
This makes great Christmas gifts.
Turkish Delight Rocky Road
A great gift!
- 250g milk cooking chocolate
- 100g turkish delight, chopped into small pieces
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 50g almonds, slightly crushed
- 1 tabs dessicated coconut
- Place chocolate into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
- Cook at 50 degrees, speed 2 for 2 mins.
- Once melted add remaining ingredients.
- Blitz on reverse, speed 2 until everything is coated in chocolate. This will only take 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into tin and let set in the fridge.
- Cut into 24 bite size pieces.
- Chocolate coated Turkish Delight or original Turkish Delight can be used in this recipe.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/