This is a regular here. It’s great on pasta but I also put it in pastry and wrap up into a parcel shape.
This was the first time I did it in the tmx. I normally keep the chicken in chunks but I’m loving shredded chicken at the moment so decided to shred it.
My version of Tuscan Seasoning can be found here.
- 300g chicken breast, chopped roughly
- 50g baby spinach leaves, or to taste
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 10g oil
- 1 tablespoon Tuscan Seasoning, more or less to taste
- 300ml cream
- 400g pasta
- Pour 500g of warm water into bowl.
- Place chicken in rice basket and into machine.
- Cook for 18 mins or until cooked, steaming temp, speed 3.
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions. Set aside once cooked.
- Once chicken is cooked through set aside and empty water from bowl.
- Add garlic and onion to bowl. Blitz on speed 8 for 5 secs. Scrape down.
- Add seasoning and oil and cook for 2 mins at 100 degrees.
- Add spinach. Turbo twice. Scrape down.
- Add cooked chicken and cream.
- Cook at 100 degrees, reverse, spoon soft for 8 minutes.
- Blitz on reverse, speed 4 for 4-6 second to shred the chicken.
- Stir sauce through cooked pasta.