This has been a favourite of mine for many many years as its so versatile.
It’s quite expensive to buy compared to most blends so I thought I would give it a whirl in the tmx.
It took awhile to get the right texture. I found table salt or fresh ground salt from the grinder worked best.
You may need to change your quantities to suit your tastes.
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoons peppercorns
- 1.5 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Blitz peppercorns on speed 9 until fine.
- Add dried garlic.
- Turbo once.
- Adds remaining ingredients and blitz on speed 3 until combined. Only a few seconds.
- Store in airtight container.