- 40g rolled oats or oat cereal
- 3 apples cored, peeled and chopped roughly
- 3 peaches cored, peeled and chopped roughly
- 4 tmx measuring cups of warm water
- Place oats into bowl.
- Blitz for 30 seconds on speed 9.
- Set aside.
- Add fruit and water to bowl.
- Cook for 10 minutes, speed 2 at 100 degrees.
- Once done, add oats.
- Mix on speed 6 for 30 seconds to combine well and cook the oat cereal through using the heat of the fruit.
- Spoon into containers, cool then pop into the freezer.
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.