- 2 large ripe bananas (250g), skin removed
- 310g wholemeal self raising flour
- Water, if needed
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Place bananas into bowl and blitz on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
- Scrape down
- Add flour.
- Blitz on speed 7 for 5 secs.
- Lock lid and interval speed for 2 mins until a dough forms. This will be slightly sticky. If your mix is a little dry just drizzle in some extra water through the hole in the lid.
- Shape your dough into small logs keeping in mind they will rise. If you want a rusk, a longer skinny shape is best. If you are wanting the biscottis have them a little thicker, keeping in mind you will cut these in half.
- Place these on a lined baking tray and into the oven.
- After approximately 15-20 mins remove from oven and carefully slice the rusks in half. Please dont burn yourself!
- Continue to bake until very hard but not burnt. Approximately 30-45 mins depending on size.
- Store these in a brown paper bag in the pantry. Storing them in a container will soften them.
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.