Awhile ago I posted two ingredient cookies using just banana and oats. This is a variation on them to make them a little more enticing for the kiddies. You can’t adapt the flavours to suit you.
I love that these are a “chuck it all in” recipe. So quick and so easy!
- 2 small ripe bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100g rolled oats
- 25g choc chips
- 25g peanut butter, more of preferred
- 1 teas vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with paper.
- Place everything into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 5 until combined.
- Place “dollaps” of mixture onto tray.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden and slightly firm to touch.