I was given some for Christmas last year but have just run out. I thought I’d make my own for the new year!
Basic Cuticle Balm
- 150g coconut oil
- 15 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops yellow colouring, optional
- Combine coconut oil and essential oil into bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Add colouring and mix until combined.
- Spoon into tubs.
- I use a little colouring so I can tell what all my pots are at a glance. I also like the look of the slightly pale balm. It does not stain your nails. It is not essential. No need to add it at all.
- You can add 5 drops of vitamin e oil to this if desired.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/