These are my fave brownies. They are very decadent so aren’t a regular here. I normally make these as a dessert when guests come over and serve with homemade vanilla bean ice cream.
Choc Raspberry Brownies
A decadent chocolate raspberry brownie, perfect with some vanilla bean ice cream.
- 250g butter, diced
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g brown sugar
- 2 teas vanilla bean paste
- 4 eggs
- 210g self raising flour, sifted
- 60g cocoa powder, sifted
- 100g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Blitz butter and chocolate for 5-10 sec on speed 7.
- Melt at 50 degrees on speed 2 for 2 mins or until melted.
- Add sugar and vanilla. Mix on speed 4 until just combined.
- Add eggs one at a time through the hole in the lid.
- Add flour and cocoa powder. Blitz on speed 4 until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin.
- Press raspberries into the top of the mixture. Make sure they are pressed in well.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Do not over bake this. You want a nice fudgey soft brownie.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/