I’m trying to cut down on the refined sugar the boys are eating and have been using honey a little more in my cooking. Baby steps!
The boys love these!
This made 18 ice cream moulds. You can halve the mixture and decrease cooking time by 20%.
Chocolate Honey Ice Creams
- 700mls milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 30g plain flour
- 20g cocoa/cocao powder, to taste
- A teaspoon of vanilla bean paste/extract/essence
- Place everything into bowl.
- Cook at 90 degrees, speed 4 for 9 minutes.
- Pour into moulds and freeze.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/