I know there are a few of you who love choc mint like I do. This is a variation on the chocolate balls I posted earlier today.
Great for gift giving on a budget.
Chocolate Peppermint Balls
- 250g shortbread biscuits, broken up
- 20g cocoa powder
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint essence, or to taste
- Sprinkles of choice for rolling
- Place biscuits into bowl. Blitz on speed 7 until desired consistency. These can be as fine or coarse as you like.
- Add cocoa and blitz on speed 5 for 6 seconds.
- Add condensed milk and peppermint.
- Blitz on speed 4 until a dough forms.
- I was able to roll straight away but if you find the shapes collapse slightly, refrigerate it for 30 mins or so.
- Roll into balls and roll in sprinkles of choice.
- I keep mine in the fridge.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/