Perfect breakfast (or in my case brunch!).
Serve with chopped banana, strawberry and a dollop of yoghurt or cream. Yummo!
Some pancake/pikelet inspiration:
Cinnamon Oat Pancakes
Great for breakfast, afternoon tea or the lunchbox!
- 150g plain flour
- 110g rolled oats
- 1 teas baking powder
- 45g brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 260mls milk
- Place flour, oats and baking powder into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz for 10 seconds on speed 4. Stop at the 5 second mark to scrape down the sides.
- Pour small spoonfuls of the batter into a frying pan on medium heat - I do three at a time. I use a tiny bit of butter to grease my pan.
- This made 12 kid size pancakes.
- Store in an airtight container for two days or freeze.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/