Product was provided by Woolworths for this recipe creation*
This week I have been busy creating some delicious new recipes around the awesome Created with Jamie range by Woolworths. It has been really fun working with some ingredients I don’t typically cook with (like the pork belly) and using them to create complete meals or serving ideas. I am often asked by readers to create new recipes with their ingredients of choice so its been nice to do this over a course of the week for Woolworths. I have enjoyed this immensely. I hope I have inspired you to try some of the products and create these recipes at home. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts or feedback on the recipes!
Click below to see my previous creations. Tonight is the last recipe for this mini series.
For my last recipe I have used the Created with Jamie Baked Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake from the freezer section of your local Woolworths. This cheesecake retails for $8.99 In my house this would serve 6 with ice cream or fruit or 4 servings on its own.
Those that know me know I LOVE cheesecake. Absolutely love cheesecake. In saying that though, I rarely make a baked cheesecake. In fact, I only have one baked cheesecake recipe on this blog (we all remember that one don’t we!??!). I just find them to be so much more work and they are more technical compared to a chilled cheesecake. When someone requests a baked cheesecake or I feel like one for dessert with guests I tend to buy one. As I said on Tuesday, I still buy pre-prepared products despite owing a Thermomix for 3 years.
This Created with Jamie Baked Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is absolutely perfect on its own or even with something as simple as a dollop of cream. It is so fresh. Full of flavour and the filling is like silk. So smooth. I actually really love the pieces of lemon rind on top too. It gives each mouthful a burst of flavour.
I know we like to be a bit creative so here are some other suggestions:
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
- Serve with a scoop of lemon sorbet for something really different!
- Place 200g shelled unsalted pistachios and a little lemon zest into your tmx bowl. Speed 6 for 2 seconds. Sprinkle these crumbs over the top of the cheesecake and serve.
- Serve with a small dollop of marmalade mixed through whipped cream.
Tonight I have served this scrumptious cheesecake with raspberry sauce and my cheats vanilla bean ice cream – two easy recipes to serve with your next store bought dessert.
Jamie Oliver Tea Towel shown in photos can be purchased at your local Woolworths store.
#woolworths #createdbyjamie #createdbyme
- Created with Jamie Baked Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake, thawed just before consuming
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 600mls pure cream
- 370g sweetened condensed milk or try my homemade caramel sweetened condensed milk on the blog
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Place all ice cream ingredients into bowl. Insert whisk attachment.
- Speed 4 / 45 seconds.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- Place raspberries and sugar into bowl. 6 minutes / 100C / Speed 2. You can sieve to remove the seeds but I like the added crunch. Set aside to cool.
- Thaw cheesecake before consuming.
- Drizzle with cooled raspberry sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.