This recipe took some time to master, but boy am I proud of it. Velvety chocolate centre and a deliciously moist pudding. It doesn’t get much better than this. I am sure it will become your new favourite especially in these colder months.
Photo courtesy of The 4 Blades Magazine photography team.
Tell me more about this issue
We will help you make the most of the time you have in the kitchen! There are 45+ tried and tested Thermomix recipes in The Comfort Issue.
Want to know more about The Comfort Issue?
- Hearty casseroles and hot pies are essential comfort food. We show you how you can make a casserole tonight and a pie tomorrow using the one base recipe. Talk about real bang for your buck! Why not try our Savoury Lamb Mince tonight and our Shepherds Pie with Cheesy Sweet Potato Topping tomorrow.
- Risottos are a favourite dinner option for many during the winter months. They are easy and require little effort after a long day, especially with the help of your Thermomix! The Cheesy Risotto with a Twist will suit even the fussiest eater.
- A slow cooker can you be your best friend all year round but especially on those cold days. Our very own Peta shares five of her favourite slow cooker + thermo mixer recipes from her book Mixing It Slow. The Chunky Beef Chilli and Hearty Beef Casserole with Dumplings are a must try.
- It would not be a comfort issue without pasta. We have created five new pasta dishes that make weeknight dinners easy. The Spinach and Ricotta Pasta Shell Bake has been a hit with our recipe testing team!
- A warm after school snack is well received in the cooler months. The Peanut Butter Porridge and Mac and Cheese Cups will be new family favourites!
- Love a sweet pie? We have a whole section on these. Apricot, Apple and Berry, Blueberry or Peach to name a few. Which will you try first?
- Our final section is Comfort Bakes. 5 delicious comforting desserts to enjoy by the fire or rugged up on the couch. Dark Molten Chocolate Puddings or our Warm Date Loaf are the perfect way to end a meal.
Want to try before you buy? Apple users can tap preview to download an introduction to The On the Road Issue, including a full contents and two bonus recipes.
Love what you see? Tap the big yellow Subscribe button to get the latest issue and each new issue as it is released every month, along with all the subscriber-only bonus issues.
A monthly subscription is only $5.99, or you can choose a 6 month subscription for $29.99 (auto-renewable after the month / 6 month period). This gives you access to the latest issue, all subscriber-only Private issues and any issues released while your subscription is current. To purchase an individual issue is only $6.99. You can unsubscribe at any time. Instructions available: www.the4blades.com/unsubscribe
(Note: prices listed are in Australian dollars, but you will be charged the equivalent in your local currency)
- 100g 70% dark chocolate (*ensure DF if required)
- 110g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 40g coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut flour
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 4 dariole moulds with coconut oil.
- Place dark chocolate (100g) and coconut oil (110g) into the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add sugar (40g), eggs (2) and coconut flour (1.5 Tbsp) to the bowl. Combine Speed 3 / 30 seconds. Allow to sit for two minutes to thicken slightly.
- Place moulds onto a baking tray and pour pudding mixture into moulds evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the top has cooked and formed. You want some wobble to the pudding, however, to indicate a runny centre.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then carefully remove from moulds.
- Serve upside down with fresh raspberries.