- 100g 70% dark chocolate (*ensure DF if required)
- 110g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 40g coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut flour
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 4 dariole moulds with coconut oil.
- Place dark chocolate (100g) and coconut oil (110g) into the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add sugar (40g), eggs (2) and coconut flour (1.5 Tbsp) to the bowl. Combine Speed 3 / 30 seconds. Allow to sit for two minutes to thicken slightly.
- Place moulds onto a baking tray and pour pudding mixture into moulds evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the top has cooked and formed. You want some wobble to the pudding, however, to indicate a runny centre.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then carefully remove from moulds.
- Serve upside down with fresh raspberries.
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.