These are so easy and are my go to recipe for Easter and Christmas gifts. I box these up in noddles boxes with ribbon and gift cards.
You can vary the flavours used to include what you have on hand or your preferences. All you need is some ice cube trays if you don’t have any chocolate moulds on hand.
- Use a liquor or essence to flavour the chocolate or fudge centre.
- Use dark chocolate and add orange zest to the fudge centre mix.
- Use white chocolate and add coconut to the fudge centre mix.
- Use dark chocolate and flavour the fudge centre mix with peppermint essence.
- Once the truffles are set, pop them out of their mould and drizzle with a little chocolate. Eg: drizzle white chocolate over milk chocolate truffles.
- Dust set truffles with cocoa powder or similar.