I recently made some granola which is delicious! I can’t wait to use it up as I have so many flavour combos I want to try. I thought I would use some to make cookies! Delicious and soooooo easy. This will be a staple here.
For those mummies who eat lactation cookies these are a great alternative. Add 2 tablespoons of linseed meal and 2 tablespoons of brewers yeast to the mixture.
I converted and tweaked this recipe.
- 470g granola
- 100g butter
- 75g flour
- 80g honey
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed meal, optional
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place honey, vanilla and butter into bowl.
- Melt together at 50 degrees, speed 2 for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix reverse, speed 3 until well combined. scrape down sides to ensure it is all incorporated.
- Place small balls of dough onto two lined baking trays. I used a spoon to help with this.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until slightly golden. They may appear soft but will harden once cooled.