If your kiddies love Coco Pops or similar they will love these! These Healthy Choc Pops are something I have been wanting to bring to life for quite some time but never had a reason to (I already have way too much food in my kitchen most days!). These evolved from my Healthy Chocolate Crackles recipe I posted at the beginning of this year.
Bec and I were busily working away on The Breakfast Issue (released today!) of The 4 Blades Magazine and I decided to include this as a last minute addition and I am so glad I did. These are so easy, made of delicious ingredients and so much cheaper than store bought. My kiddies get “Monkey Pops” as we call them on Christmas Day as a special treat so they were so excited to try these the other morning. “Is it Christmas mum?!?!” I will be making these come December rather than buying.
If you are looking for more breakfast ideas see my breakfast section of the blog or why not invest in a copy of The Breakfast Issue of the magazine? Do you struggle to find new breakfast ideas? The Breakfast Issue of The 4 Blades Magazine is packed full of ideas to suit everyone whether you are wanting something easy, delicious and straight forward to something elegant to impress your guests. There is something to suit everyone in this BUMPER issue.
Tell me more about The Breakfast Issue!
- Learn how to make cafe favourites such as Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes, French Toast and Waffles.
- Hot Breakfasts are always popular especially in the cooler months! Try our Big Thermo Breakfast, Baked Beans and Sausage Patties.
- Who wants to learn how to make their own Crumpets, Fruit Toast Bagels and English Muffins? We show you how in our From the Bakery section. Don’t worry. Our Gluten Free friends aren’t forgotten!
- Healthy Choc Pops? Yes please. We also explore other delicious breakfast options in our By the Bowlful section of the magazine. These include Quinoa and Brown Rice Porridge, Overnight Oats, and Cinnamon Crunch Breakfast Cereal.
- Muesli is not only easy to make at home but is so versatile. We show you some great ideas on how to use it such as Apple Muesli Muffins, Sticky Honey Nut Muesli Bars and Muesli and Yoghurt Parfaits.
- Have Healthy Start to the Day with our Warm Chia Pudding, Apple Berry Choc Crunch, Strawberry Apple Chia Jam and Power Breakfast Bars.
- Liquid Breakfast more your style? We have 6 delicious recipes to share with you. The Funky Monkey and Choc Thick Shake are delicious and a must try!
A monthly subscription is only $4.99 which gives you access to the latest issue, all subscriber-only Private issues and any issues released while your subscription is current. To purchase an individual issue is only $6.49. (Note: prices listed are in Australian dollars, but you will be charged the equivalent in your local currency)
Love this recipe? Subscribe to our daily recipe newsletter and never miss a newly posted recipe just as great as this one! Or join up to our monthly one for all the latest TRTLMT news. Subscribe to my newsletter here.