We are celebrating 1 year of The 4 Blades Mag! What an exciting 12 months it has been. We celebrated by creating a party issue full of your favourite party recipes!
A favourite childhood party treat was coloured popcorn. Unfortunately they are often loaded with A LOT of refined sugar (45g per 100g of coloured popcorn. Now I love sugar. I’m not going to lie but that’s a lot!) and artificial colours etc which isn’t always fab for a kiddies party.
Here is the ingredient list in common brands:
- Sugar, Popcorn 43%, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Artificial Flavours, Colours (102, 110, 122, 133).
My ingredient list?
- Popcorn, coconut oil, honey (or maple syrup) and natural colouring.
This is my version of a healthier coloured popcorn option. I highly recommend Hoppers Natural Colours for this recipe but any colouring of your choice will be fine.
Tell me more about this issue
We’ve got your next party catered! The Party Issue of The 4 Blades Magazine is packed with over 45 exciting new recipes to suit a wide variety of tastes and dietary requirements. While we celebrate our first birthday, we will share our favourite party food ideas for your next party.
Want to know more about The Party Issue?
- We will help you create old time party favourites like Honey Joys and Hedgehog Slice.
- You will be able serve homemade hot crowd pleasers like sausage rolls (2 varieties!) and Asian-inspired favourites like spring rolls and wontons.
- You will be able to offer your health-conscious guests a delicious selection of party foods too! Crackers, dip and sweet treats too!
- We have included a great selection of finger foods perfect for little hands. They are great options for baby birthdays. Chicken Veggie Nuggets and Veggie Slice Fingers will be popular!
- You will easily impress with the fancy finger foods we have selected! Pumpkin Sage Tartlets and Dukkah Encrusted Chicken Tenders are truly delicious.
- Our selection of cocktails and mocktails are perfect for both small and large groups.
- We have cakes galore! Basic birthday cakes with icing options, all the way through to celebration cakes!
A monthly subscription is only $5.99, or you can choose a 6 month subscription for $29.99. This gives you access to the latest issue, all subscriber-only Private issues and any issues released while your subscription is current. To purchase an individual issue is only $6.99 (Note: prices listed are in Australian dollars, but you will be charged the equivalent in your local currency).
Love this recipe? Subscribe to the TRTLMT daily newsletter and never miss a newly posted recipe just as great as this one! Or join up to our monthly one for all the latest TRTLMT news. Subscribe to my newsletter here.
Don’t forget to hang out with TRTLMT in all the cool places!