Perfect for cob loaf dips or soups.
- 450g lukewarm water
- 750g bakers flour
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 teaspoons of bread improver, optional
- 1 tablespoon each of parsley, oregano, basil and chives
- Add the ingredients in this order: water, yeast, flour, improver, herbs and salt.
- Blitz on speed 7 for 10 seconds to roughly combine.
- Lock lid and use the kneading function for 6 mins.
- Remove dough and place into a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with cling film and place into a warm spot. I use the front seat of my car or a warmed oven.
- Leave this to rise for approximately an hour or until doubled.
- Once risen, place dough onto a lined tray and shape into a cob shape.
- Leave it to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until golden on top and sounding hollow when tapped on the base.
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.