These delicious frozen yoghurt pops are the perfect BBQ dessert food. They are mess free, one handed and delicious! Change up the fruit to suit your tastes – strawberries and peaches both work well through the summer.
- 4 mangoes, peeled and stone removed
- 1 orange, juice only
- 4 passionfruit, pulp only
- 1kg Greek yoghurt
- strawberries, to replace mangoes
- peaches, to replace mangoes
- Add the mango flesh (from 4 mangoes) and orange juice (from 1 orange) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 6 seconds.
- Spoon half of the mixture into the base of 12 ice block moulds. Keep the other half in the mixer bowl and set the bowl into the refrigerator.
- Top each mould with a little passionfruit pulp (from 4 passionfruit). Mix to combine inside each ice block mould.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Add the Greek yoghurt (1kg) to the mixer bowl with the reserved mango mix. Mix Speed 5 / 10 seconds.
- Spoon the yoghurt mix over the top of the frozen mango ice blocks.
- Freeze for 8 hours.
- Recipe Tester Feedback: “Sometimes you need something healthy and cooling – this is it!” – Joy
- Serving Size: 12