These delicious frozen yoghurt pops are the perfect BBQ dessert food. They are mess free, one handed and delicious! Change up the fruit to suit your tastes – strawberries and peaches both work well through the summer.
- 4 mangoes, peeled and stone removed
- 1 orange, juice only
- 4 passionfruit, pulp only
- 1kg Greek yoghurt
- strawberries, to replace mangoes
- peaches, to replace mangoes
- Add the mango flesh (from 4 mangoes) and orange juice (from 1 orange) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 6 seconds.
- Spoon half of the mixture into the base of 12 ice block moulds. Keep the other half in the mixer bowl and set the bowl into the refrigerator.
- Top each mould with a little passionfruit pulp (from 4 passionfruit). Mix to combine inside each ice block mould.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Add the Greek yoghurt (1kg) to the mixer bowl with the reserved mango mix. Mix Speed 5 / 10 seconds.
- Spoon the yoghurt mix over the top of the frozen mango ice blocks.
- Freeze for 8 hours.
- Recipe Tester Feedback: “Sometimes you need something healthy and cooling – this is it!” – Joy
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.