This makes 20 balls. I won’t say how many are left…
I cant believe how popular these have been. On my Facebook page they had over 27,500 shares, 4600 likes, 1700 comments and it rises every day. I definitely felt famous seeing all the talk about them online!
- 250g shortbread biscuits, broken up
- 20g cocoa powder
- 200-220g sweetened condensed milk
- 5 fun size mars bars, cut into four pieces each
- Place biscuits into tmx bowl. Blitz on speed 7 until desired consistency. These can be as fine or coarse as you like.
- Add cocoa and blitz on speed 5 for 6 seconds.
- Add condensed milk and blitz on speed 4 until a dough forms.
- I was able to roll straight away but if you find the shapes collapse slightly, refrigerate it for 30 mins or so. If its too dry add a little more sweetened condensed milk.
- Get a small piece of "dough", flatten slightly and place a cube of mars bar in the middle and mould the dough around it. Roll into a smooth ball shape and roll into sprinkles.
- I keep mine in the fridge.