It was time to stock the freezer with muffins today for my sons lunchbox. This is my “shove it all in and blitz” recipe.
I have added flaxseed meal to this as I have a big bag of it and add it in all my baking lately, however you can leave it. You can also substitute the wholemeal flour for white.
- 1 ripe banana, broken up
- 50g milo
- 10g cocoa (you can use more milo instead but I use cocoa to lessen the sugar)
- 260g wholemeal self raising flour
- 10g flaxseed meal, optional
- 120g sugar
- 1 egg
- 200g milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place everything into the bowl.
- Blitz on speed 4 until just combined.
- Spoon muffin mix into muffin cases or a greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- This can be frozen. Mix makes 12 medium sized muffins.