A great way to keep children entertained on rainy days.
- 420g bi carb soda
- 300g water
- 100g cornflour
- Place everything in the bowl.
- If you want coloured clay add the colouring at this stage.
- Blitz on speed 3 for 1 minute. You want this to be well combined.
- Cook on 80 degrees, seed 3. It will take approximately 6-10 minutes to thicken. You want it to thicken to the point it looks like a very firm mashed potato. You want it coming away from the sides of the bowl in a dough like manner. Cook for a little longer than 10 minutes if needed. Just keep an eye on it.
- Once thick and dough like, remove from bowl and place onto some baking paper in a ball or pancake shape.
- Place a wet cloth over the top until cooled.
- Once cooled you can mould it.
- You can air dry this clay or bake in an 150 degree oven for a few hours until hard. I suggest baking it.