- 1/2 batch of EDC custard
- 1/2 cup of Passionfruit curd (see link below)
- 140g plain flour
- 70g brown sugar
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 120g butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tray.
- Place all outer shell ingredients into tmx bowl.
- Blitz on speed 5 for 30 seconds or until a dough forms. Sometimes it takes slightly longer depending on butter temperature.
- Press dough into each muffin hole. It only needs to be a few millimeters in thickness.
- Bake until just lightly brown.
- You may need to use a spoon just to push the dough back into shape if it puffs up during baking. I only had to with one or two shells.
- Rest for 10 minutes then remove shells from tin and cool on a cake rack.
- Top with piped custard and a spoonful of passionfruit curd.
- You can place the curd in first and then top with custard if you prefer. I have shown it both ways.