I’m not a big peanut butter fan but these are yummy! My 5 year old eats peanut butter by the tablespoon full so he is going to love these!
Homemade peanut butter would work well in these. I used store bought today.
Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
- 120g butter, cubed
- 80g sugar
- 1 teas vanilla bean paste
- 60g peanut butter, I used smooth
- 35g honey
- 100g rolled oats
- 100g plain flour
- 65g self raising flour
- 22 unsalted whole peanuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place oats into thermomix.
- Blitz on speed 6 for 5 secs or desired consistency. I like it resemble fresh breadcrumbs texture.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add butter to bowl.
- Blitz on speed 5 for 20-30 seconds. Scrape down.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Blitz on speed 5 for 30 seconds. Scrape down.
- Add honey and peanut butter.
- Blitz on speed 5 for 45 seconds or until well combined and creamy. Scrape down.
- Add oats and flours.
- Blitz on speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down.
- Blitz on speed 5 for 15 seconds or until a slight dough forms.
- Roll mixture into 22 small balls (about a tablespoon of mixture each).
- Place on to the baking trays, evenly spaced. Press down very slightly with palm of hand or a glass cup and press a peanut into the middle.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let them sit for 10 mins then place into a wire rack to cool.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/