This is one for feta lovers!
This is so versatile.
- Serve as a dip with veggie sticks and crackers.
- Stuff chicken breasts with the mix.
- Stir through cold cooked pasta for a quick pasta salad.
- Use in gozleme or pizzas.
- Add 4 beaten eggs and make spinach pie.
You can add some ricotta to this as well for a flavour burst!
- 2 small garlic cloves
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 300g baby spinach leaves
- 100g soft creamy feta cheese, cubed
- 20g feta, set aside
- 1 lemon wedge (1/4 of a lemon)
- Salt, may not be needed depending on your feta
- Place garlic into bowl. Blitz until fine.
- Add a small drizzle of oil.
- Cook for 5 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2.
- Add feta and spinach.
- Blitz on speed 4 for 5 seconds. Scrape down. Add juice of the lemon. Blitz again until desired consistency.
- Taste. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Place into serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with the remaining feta.
- Place into fridge to cool before serving.